Balaji Institute of Technology & Science is the one of the best Engineering college in warangal distric, popularly Known as BITS, was established by Maheshwara Educational Society in 2001 train and is only 20 minutes drive from Warangal.
Many industries and startups provide internship opportunities to our students. The interns are thus exposed to latest technologies. Students of BITS will do their internships in Internshala which is India’s No.1 internship and training platform where students get a feel of corporate working culture.
Dr. Vikram Reddy Vaddi
Professor (Head-T&P Cell)
Dr. Vikram Reddy Vaddi has been working with Balaji Institute of Technology and Science since January 2018. He completed his Ph.D in Industrial & Production Engineering Department from GITAM University Visakhapatnam in 2015 & completed M.Tech from NIT Warangal in 1996. He is presently working as Professor, Head-Training & Placement cell. He has 27 years of teaching and administrative experience in various Engineering Colleges. He has published 25 research papers in National & International Journals and presented 14 Papers in National & International Conferences.
Dr.Vikram Reddy beliefs that “Preparing students to acquire industry ready skills to get Placements with their choice” “Instead of searching for perfect placement, make your placement perfect”.
Mr. Ragidi Ranadheer Reddy
Assistant Professor (TPO)
Mr. RAGIDI RANADHEER REDDY has been working with Balaji Institute of Technology and Science since June 2015. He has 11 years of experience in research and teaching. He is the author of more than 17 research papers published in various national & international journals with high Impact factor and citations. He attended more than 62 National and International conferences/seminars and presented papers that appeared in the proceedings. He has organized many programs Seminars and symposiums and workshops.
As the training & placement officer, he plays an instrumental role in identifying the areas the students’ needs be trained to make them industry-ready and employable. He is responsible for liaisoning with the various industry personnel and persuading them to visit the college campus for conducting recruitment drives. He also provides career counseling for the students looking to go abroad for higher studies.
Committee Members for the CAY (2021-22)
|S.No||Name of the Staff||Designation||Mobile Number||Mail Id|
|Dr.Vikram Reddy Vaddi, Professor, ME||Head, Training and Placement||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.Ragidi Ranadheer Reddy, Assistant Professor, EEE||Training and Placement Officer||+91- email@example.com|
|Mr.Fasi Ahmed Parvez, Assistant Professor,CSE||Head, Technical Training||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.Bandari Samba Shivudu, Assistant Professor,MBA||Aptitude Trainer, TASK Coordinator||+91- email@example.com|
|Dr.Vanam Sudhakar Rao, Associate Professor,H&S||Softskill Trainer||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.Vishnu Prasad Goranthala, Assistant Professor,CSE||Technical Trainer||+91- email@example.com|
|Mr.Badugu Ranjith Kumar, Assistant Professor,CSE||Technical Trainer||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.Goke Naresh, Assistant Professor,CSE||Technical Trainer||+91- email@example.com|
|Mr. Ankam Praveen, Assistant Professor, CSE(AI&ML)||Technical Trainer||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.T.Pranay Kumar, Assistant Professor,CE||Dept. Co-ordinator||+91- email@example.com|
|Mr.M.Ranjith Kumar, Assistant Professor,ME||Dept. Co-ordinator||+91- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr.K.Prasad, Assistant Professor,ECE||Dept. Co-ordinator||+91- email@example.com|
|Mr.T.Rajendar, Assistant Professor,CSE||Dept. Co-ordinator||+91- 8555098972||Rajendar.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Training & Placement Cell
- Equipping the students with appropriate and conceptualized employable skills and steering them towards a value based promising career all around the world.
- To attain cent percent placement for our students through accurate planning and absolute participation of students.
- Arranging off Campus, Pool Campus and exclusive Campus Recruitment Drives.
- Organizing Aptitude & Soft skills Training Programs to prepare our students to face Campus Recruitment process.
- Organizing Mock Group discussion sessions and also Mock Tests to improve their communications skills & interview facing as per the Company specific.
- Communicate with HR Personnel, furnishing Institute profile and resume of the students for the sake of placements.
- Interface between Industries – Institute interactions.
- Arranging periodical aptitude tests for final year & pre final year students.
- Arranging guest lecture of eminent personalities from Industry & Career Counseling.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES,UPSC etc.
- Organizing various activities to improve skills of students for competitive examinations.
- Organizing Faculty Development Workshops.
- Arranging Industrial visits for various departments.
- Arranging Mentor Talks from industry experts.
Our Top Recruiters