1. Bridging The Gap Between Industry And Institution
Academia and industry are two different worlds and operates on different passion, different purposes and different ideologies. In a growing Technology, Industry is not so impressed about the job readiness of the graduates. There is an Urgent need that industry and academia come together to address and solve the real world challenges.
One of the approaches to tackle the problem of lacking skills and job readiness is partnership between the industry and academia.
Our Students developed a Project Entitled “Portable Facial Recognition Attendance Device”.
- Students can know their lagging skills expected by the industry.
- Students learn new technologies.
- Students can know the nature of the jobs
- Students can ready for jobs
2. Fusion Of “Student-Centric “Pedagogy To Achieve Graduate Attributes
Student centered education is method of teaching that focus on instructions from teacher to the student. Student centered learning involves more formative and less summative. Teachers as a facilitator of learning for individual rather than for the class as a whole
To achieve the Graduate attribute outcome based education (OBE) is applied.
The OBE Model Measures the progress of the graduates in three parameters.
- Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Course Outcome (CO)
- Program Outcome (PO)
Students Learning through Role Play Method
- Students can understand the concepts very easily.
- Student learning can take place outside of traditional class room to achieve the outcome.
- Students have some opportunity to work at their own pace.